Finance Quiz: Determine Whether Finance is a Fit for You
Here are 10 true/false statements that might help you clarify whether a finance degree might be right for you.
1) I enjoy math and working with numbers. True/False
2) The stock market, financial industry and personal finance matters interest me. True/False
3) I’m good with money. True/False
4) I enjoy learning about various types of investments. True/False
5) I feel comfortable teaching and informing others about personal finance topics. True/False
6) I’m good at both short and long-term planning. True/False
7) I’m a goal-oriented person. True/False
8) I enjoy helping others reach their goals. True/False
9) I’m an analytical person. True/False
10) Having job security and mobility is important to me. True/False
If you answered true to six or more out of these ten questions, then a finance degree could be a good educational match for you. Consider speaking with a career counselor for further information and advice relating to an education or work within the financial field.
The author is not a licensed educational professional or academic advisor. This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, financial or educational advice. Any action taken by the reader due to the information provided in this article is solely at the reader’s discretion.